Monday, October 26, 2009

I Want Feedback

So, as far as I understand from Alyssa, everyone had a great time Sunday night.  I would love to read about individual experience at the Comedy Club.  Please post your most favorite thing about the night.  I've got a good picture of what went down and who was there.  I wish so much to have been there, so I need this valuable information to help me round out the evening.  Thank you once again for not only such a strong turn out, but for just being you and caring so much.  It brings me to tears to think about how much love surrounds us.  Smiles all day!

On another note, the house here is really starting to look good.  The floors are amazing!  Who would have thought that original mahogony floors were under this nasty, moldy, god forsaken carpet.  Now, with fresh paint on the walls and new lights with ceiling fans, I'm getting comfortable.  Still a lot of work ahead of me.  Tomorrow, finish paint, organize guest room and our room with beds and all.  On the horizon, bathroom remodels.  New tile, vanities and lighting, as well as new hardware.  Oh, the excitment.  It's so cool being able to do these things that I can enjoy first hand.  I would get so jealous that other people would enjoy the fruits of my labor.  If you're interrested, I think my old website is still up with pictures of old work. 

brianmannybuilding.com

Much Love,
Brian