Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Final Dinner

We just had a nice afternoon in the park. Jeff, Ryan, Tricha and I went there to see Galactic in Golden Gate Park. It was a part of the Blue Grass Festival there. A free three day music festival that futures music, food and the S.F. crazies to their fullest! The four of us took Muni accross the Sunset to and from. It was a flawless execution of mass transit.

Now back at the house, we are struggling to finish everything in the fridge. Tonight it's going to be mallard, buffalo burgers, sweet potatoes, and poi. It's going to be good. Nothing like a thrown together meal, with some trusty rusty beers and good friends! It's been a bit windy here in S.F., but nothing but sun. I just washed the salt off the windows to let the full sunset in the windows past the dunes overlooking the Pacific.

I can't say it enough! I don't want to miss out on what S.F. has to offer, but on the other hand I'm so happy that these days are going by quickly. I'm really looking forward to going to the Big Island now. I can see the airport already. The before flight cocktails will taste so good, and that will parlay into the inflight nap. Before I know it, I'll be waiting in Honolulu for my flight to Hilo. Shortly after that, I'll be back with De.

Not sure that I'll be back on the blog until I get to Hilo, but I will try to add one tomorrow. Until then......much love!