Friday, October 23, 2009
I miss Tigris
Denise and I recieved our car and truck this week via Matson. I saw the barge come into the bay Tuesday evening and I got pretty excited. I just knew that they were on there, and sure enough, they were. It's been great to use Denise's Dad's truck, I could have not gotten what I've gotten done without it. It's nice, however, to have my own big guy back. He made it without a problem. Was probably a bit lonely, but I'm sure he had a nice view of the Pacific. For those of you who don't know, I named my truck Melo. I haven't admitted that to many people, but there you go!
With these "things of ours" here and the house all the sudden looking good, there is just one big thing missing. I've had Tigris since she was eight weeks old. We've been through so much together. I remember taking her cross country when she was 11 weeks old. She didn't mess up the car once! I was in love. Yea, she's eaten a lot of my things, ruined a lot of my former roommates gear and been in a few fights, but what a great dog. I haven't met a single person who's met Tigris that doesn't just love her too. She's such a doll, and she know's it.
December can't come soon enough. I'm not trying to wish away time, but Denise and I are together on this one. We want our little girl back. I hope it's not too long for her to remember us. She's getting such great care in SF. She's got her Aunty and Unc, and big Moosie! I'm going to have to spend so much time with her, and just give her the royal treatment. If any of you get a chance to see her, tell her Daddy is waiting.
Aloha,
Bri
With these "things of ours" here and the house all the sudden looking good, there is just one big thing missing. I've had Tigris since she was eight weeks old. We've been through so much together. I remember taking her cross country when she was 11 weeks old. She didn't mess up the car once! I was in love. Yea, she's eaten a lot of my things, ruined a lot of my former roommates gear and been in a few fights, but what a great dog. I haven't met a single person who's met Tigris that doesn't just love her too. She's such a doll, and she know's it.
December can't come soon enough. I'm not trying to wish away time, but Denise and I are together on this one. We want our little girl back. I hope it's not too long for her to remember us. She's getting such great care in SF. She's got her Aunty and Unc, and big Moosie! I'm going to have to spend so much time with her, and just give her the royal treatment. If any of you get a chance to see her, tell her Daddy is waiting.
Aloha,
Bri
