Saturday, October 3, 2009

Almost Packed

We had a great team today loading the container. Thanks to all those who helped and no worries to those who would have liked too. We actually almost had too many hands. It was loaded no problem in about two hours. My friend Jeff and I were inside the container organizing as the other helpers ran to and from the garage. The only things left until monday morning are the mattresses, the television, the bikes, the surfboards and a couple of boxes. I'm officially living out of a suitcase now!

When we were all done, all of us enjoyed some pu pu's, compliments of Dina. We enjoyed some PBR's and some college football and settled around the T.V. on the floor. The best was just having everyone there, not wanting to leave just because we were done. It was a great time, and another moment to realize what good friends we have. Jeff was complimenting the friends that we have out here. Not that we wouldn't have found help anywhere else, but just how easy it was for people to put their own lives aside to help someone.

I now have a weekend to not do much. I can now enjoy the city, but I must say that I now cannot wait to leave. Now that the "work" is done, I can't stop thinking about Denise not having me or more importantly I don't have her. I don't want to wish this time away, but I really want to go now!

Love you Baby! I'm on my way.