Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's Been Awhile!

When we started this blog spot, I was determined to write every thought down. I didn't want to miss a day or miss a thought. I wanted the record to show exactly how I feel. Then all of the sudden I'm logging on and realized that I've missed a few days. As I start this thought, I realize that's it's okay to take some time to reflect and not rush to words.

It's been awhile since I've heard from most of my high school classmates. I loved high school, and I loved the people who went there with me. I knew that some of those friends wouldn't be making daily entries into my life, but I was sure that a lot of them would. I guess moving away stresses those relationships and over the years I was okay that those close friends weren't really close anymore either. The tremendous support that has been shown from my old high school friends is truly an emotional thing for me to handle. I've been questioning myself, if I would be this supportive to someone else that hadn't been in my life for years. I know this, I will be from now on. I can't begin to express what it means for people to tell me they're thinking of us or that they're there to talk with. I've realized how much I still care for these kids and I want them to be in my life. It has been one of the greatest gifts I've ever had.

As I continue to support my wife in all that she has to do, I will constantly be pulling energy from those who have sent it to me. Through the magic of things such as Facebook, I can also put faces to those thoughts. I wish so much to hug you and look you in the eye when I say how much this means, but for now, just know that you're in my heart for life. As they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I'm a stronger man for having people in my life that care. I want so much to pay you back. I want so much to tell you that I care too. I'm not mad anymore! All I do is love, and that means a lot to me.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!