Thursday, January 14, 2010
secret to happiness
If you ever need to know the secret to happiness, just ask your dog. I have no idea how we got along all these months without Tigris. Every day I am just amazed at how much love she has to give. We had a slightly longer day of treatment today, radiation + 3 hours of chemo. I felt ok, little tired but not wiped out. As soon as we walk in the door there is Tigris wigglin' her whole body almost uncontrollably. She is soooo happy that she can barely stand or keep her eyes open. How can you not just start wigglin' and making schmoopy noises too? She just wiped the slate clean of whatever kind of day I just had, and all I know is loving bliss. It's like that first thing in the morning, any time of the day I want a wiggle all I have to do is look her way, whenever we come home...she is an infinite well of love and happiness.
Those dogs I tell you. They really have this life figured out.
love,
nise
Those dogs I tell you. They really have this life figured out.
love,
nise
