Saturday, January 9, 2010

overwhelmed...it's a good thing

I've not known how to handle the outpouring of support Bri and I have been getting from all angles, and not known how to address it either.

All I can say is thank-you.  Thank-you to the friends that have bent over backwards to organize support for Bri and I.  It has come in the form of fundraisers, a website, a team of house cleaners and moving muscle, painters, floor refinishers, doggy foster care, doggy cross Pacific transport, generous donations, hand knitted blankets, inspiring books, fuzzy socks, massages, prayer scarves...and most importantly your love and prayers.

I've been sitting here for almost an hour, typing, deleting, typing, deleting...head in hands, trying to find words to express what it is like to be on the receiving end of all your kindnesses.  All I can come up with is that I need you to trust me when I say that there is so much good in this world.  I see it and feel it full force every time each of you reach out and make this journey that I am on your journey as well.  If I could give back to you it would be that promise that no matter how dark life gets for you, I promise if you look to your right...to your left...all around you there is goodness in the Universe willing to help you find the light again.

I am living in the light, and it comes from all of you.  Thank-you.

love,
Denise