Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Winding down is a wierd thing.  The house is about as far as I can take it at this point.  Sure, there's yardwork for days, but only a couple of things to do with the house yet!  This is both good and bad.  It's good in the sense of job well done.  I'm so proud of this house.  It's so comfortable now, and great to enjoy the fruits of my labor.  I'm so thankful for the help I've received along the way.  Big shout outs to Joyce, Nathan, Shanna, Dina, Darin, Elizabeth, the other Nathan, my Mom, my Grandmother and most definitely Dom.  I would be months away from being this close if it weren't for all of you!  Am I forgetting someone?  Oh yea, Denise helped too and it's her patience that I'm most impressed with.  Thanks baby!

On the other side of things, I'm suddenly remembering that I've been unemployed for about 4 1/2 months now.  That hasn't been the case since high school.  I've got some things in the barrel, so I'm not too concerned, but it's a little stressful.  I just try to laugh off the debt things.  They're being sorted through and your help has made the difference, but it's going to be my turn again soon.  I need to enjoy this time now, not be so crazy and just remember that I'm living in a beautiful place.

It looks like we'll be coming to the west coast late February.  Denise has an appointment in Seattle March, 4th.  We'll be in Washington through that day, then probably come down to SF for some winter games.  Namely, the west swells that have been pounding and the cherry pow pow in Tahoe.  I hope that I'm not jinxing it by letting you all know, but it will be great to come see everyone in those places and have a great road trip with the most gorgeous girl I've ever laid eyes on!

Much Love,
Bri