Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I want my Momma!

Just from the title of this post, I believe my mom has burst into tears.  See, she has this uncontrollable reaction when thinking of me that leads her to a tear duct release.  I love this about her.  I do not cry when I say good bye to her, but every time that I have been dropped off at the airport, she breaks out in tears as I enter the terminal.  This has happened since I decided to move away from what I call home almost ten years ago.

I love her so much, I cannot describe!  Just knowing that she is with me every step of the way, almost brings me to tears, but it does not.  I don't find tears, crying finds me.  I do know what it is like to cry.  Anyone at my wedding knows that!  Why I don't cry in certain situations has often boggled my mind.  I can listen to terrible things and not cry, but once I start talking about things that effect me emotionally, I'm a goner.

This week, I've been living here for five weeks.  I do not know how this time has elapsed so quickly and I never want to wish away time, but I'm looking forward to seeing my momma soon.  She and Grams are headed out her first week of January.  They are going to be staying here for a month!  I just need some momma time.  I know that her constant questions will probably annoy me after awhile, but I miss them.  I've gotten so use to not being close enough to see my parents whenever I want that I've lost the sense of needing them.  This is not the case, I do have that need.

I also feel like I have rambled a bit through this.  That's probably because I'm also am jones'n for Tigris.  My life, although very fulfilled with Denise is not complete.  The house is looking amazing!  The deck is nearly complete and the yard isn't a complete disaster.  I just need my dog, and some momma time!

Oh yea, I love you too Dad and Alyssa.  Your time is coming as well!