Thursday, August 5, 2010
We're In
Okay, so I want to let Denise write, because I couldn't do justice to explain her emotions right now. The news is, that after months of trying to get into a clinical trial, we have finally been excepted. We leave for Seattle a week from tomorrow. We'll be there at least until Oct. 20th. This trial will include the parb inhibitor and a couple of other heavy duty drugs. This is cautioned excitement at this point. There is no guarantee that this is a "cure." It is, however, our best option! At this point at least we'll know if it works or not. Thanks to all for staying positive and keeping the energy flowing. It's not going to be easy being away from Hawai'i. I miss it already! This is home, but Denise's survival depends on a successful time in Seattle, so I'm all in.
Bri
Bri
